The KeratinUP One Touch lash lifting system promotes longer, fuller and thicker lashes. Aside from lifting your lashes, KeratinUp also repairs your lashes using a proprietary hydrolyzed keratin serum. This system offers the perfect preparation tools to start your lift. It offers uniquely shaped silicone pads that create a more natural lift. A "Y brush" tool that offers an amazing way to lift lashes to the silicone rod easily, straight and separated. The SBA adhesive works hand and hand with the silicone rods and Y brush to create the perfect lift on lashes.
KeratinUP is a revolutionary line of products that promotes enhancement of lashes. It's unique formulation will give you an advantage in the lash industry. The Keratin serum, an alternative to "lash botox", is the first of its kind in the local lash industry. KeratinUP lifts the lashes beautifully while the Vitamin Lash Bomb serum allows the lashes to grow stronger and longer.
Expiration date: 12 months from opening
Capacity: 10 ml
Lift Solution - Emacol, Aroma, Cetabol, Mercaptoacetic acid, Eau
Fix Solution - Emacol, Aroma, Cetanol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Eau
Bath Solution - Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, NaPCA, Zanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid Sodium Salt, Monopropylene Glycol, Glycerol. Eau
1. For professional use only.
2. Avoid direct skin contact and wear suitable gloves.
3. Do patch test first before the treatment. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance. Artificial tears may be used after rinse.
4. Rare cases of allergic reaction may occur. In this case, stop application and seek medical attention.
5. Shelf life of #1 Lift, #2 Fix, #3 Nourish, #4 Keratin, #5 KeratinUP clear coating, is 12 months without opening. Shelf life of SBA is 6 months without opening.
6. Silicone Curler and Y brush are disposable, single use only.
7. Do not mix different solutions and always use new, separate brush to apply solutions.
8. Steam face or water on lashes is only allowed 24 hours after treatment. This is to prevent the damage of the curl.
9. Air, tight, temperature and moist may affect all the solutions and adhesive. Do not leave them under heat (ex. lighting such as spot light, LED lamp, sunlight, etc), fire, curling iron, hair dryer, etc.) The best way to store them is in a cool, dark, dry place (do not put them in refrigerator).